Charm. Elegance. Art Deco Features
This stunning and beautiful home has everything you want and more. It has all the distinctive hallmarks of the period (c 1925) including art deco leadlighting, polished timber floors, decorative timber paneling, high ceilings and so much more
The standard of the renovation is exceptional and provides space to entertain family and friends or to just relax and unwind at the end of a long day.
– open plan lounge/contemporary kitchen
– 2nd living area with French door access to your covered entertaining area
– master bedroom with stunning en-suite
– two further bedrooms
– family bathroom
– remote control gate to front
– roman blinds
– overhead fans
– single garage
– separate laundry
– large storage/pantry
– Across the road from Cameron Park
– Walking distance to Silkstone State School, Shopping Village, Booval Fair and Booval Rail Station.
– Close proximity to Sacred Heart Primary, Ipswich Girls Grammar and Queens Park
Homes of this calibre in this suburb don’t stay on the market for long. Don’t delay call now to arrange your very own private inspection.