Dual Occupancy, 7040sqm, IG Pool, Fantastic Entertainer’s Deck
This Colonial style home has been designed for the extended family and is privately positioned to enjoy its natural bush land surround.
It is also the perfect entertainer’s haven, with a floor plan that flows seamlessly between the indoors and outdoors.
The indoor living space won’t disappoint and the deck overlooking the pool will ensure you’re the envy of family and friends.
Traditional wrap around verandahs and French doors give it the appeal we all love and a covered patio makes the ideal spot to while away the afternoon with a good book.
Key features of your new home:
The Main Homestead
– Generous living zones
– Master bedroom with walk through robe to en-suite bathroom
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes that lead out via French doors to your covered verandah
– 5th bedroom currently used as a study however could also be used as a guest bedroom if needed
– Family size kitchen which overlooks the in-ground pool and as expected is comes complete with dishwasher, room for a double door fridge, ceramic cook top and electric oven
– Good size air-conditioned lounge with French doors to the wraparound verandah
– Quality kitchen – check out that oven and a moveable island bench
– Master bedroom with combination walk in robe/craft/sewing room
– Well appointed bath/shower room
– In-ground salt water pool
– Double lock up shed
– Expansive entertainer’s deck with ceiling fan
– Pepper Town Playground for the children
– Established gardens including a variety of fruit trees including mango, lychee, macadamia, mulberry, pomegrante, lemon and lime and even a coffee plant.
– Raised vegetable gardens
– Chicken pen
– Overhead fans throughout
– Insulation to roof
– Pool safety certificate provided prior to settlement
– Fireplace to main living area
– Electric hot water system
– Security screens
Don’t miss this rare offering of a spacious family home with dual occupancy. Call now to arrange your private inspection.