IMAGINE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR HERE!
Being on one of the most elevated positions in Ipswich, views are what this property is all about. This home has the city at its back door, literally! 3km to Ipswich City and 2.5km to Riverlink shopping centre and only 1.3km to the Warrego highway.
Positioned on a generous 870sqm with sweeping views of the city and beyond is this absolutely stunning home and entertainer’s masterpiece.
The current owners are only the fourth family to live in this beautiful property since construction (circa 1917). Their dedication to this home has ensured the transformation, whilst being true to its many original features has created a contemporary property that is truly outstanding.
– All renovations where designed with easy cleaning and maintenance in mind.
– 56sqm deck with spa, and let’s not forget those views
– bi-fold doors leading from your designer kitchen to your stunning entertainer’s deck
– cook up a storm in your contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, range hood, dishwasher, under bench fridges and caesar stone bench tops
– stunning bathroom with handmade vanity and one way window to enjoy those views and a remote control blind
– Huon pine floorboards
– air conditioning and ceiling fans
– plantation shutters in all rooms including front verandah
– parking for 5 vehicles (2 under deck, 2 in carport and 1 under house)
– massive under house storage
– steel stumps, new wiring and plumbing
– acoustic glass in majority of windows
– sound deadening insulation in walls of study for the musicians in your life
– back to base security system
– new driveway entrance
– sealed VJ and cool and comfy insulation
– 5kw solar electricity with 18 panels
– 310 litre hot water system
– commercial wall fans outside
– 2nd toilet downstairs
– meandering, shaded pathways through the productive, easy care gardens
– vegetable garden
– mini orchard with lady finger bananas, an array of citrus, avocados, pomegranate, dwarf mulberry, passionfruit, grape, jack fruit and more.
– 12,000 litre water tanks and pumps
Offering the charm of a traditional home with a contemporary twist. You need to see this!