A rare acreage find in the suburbs.
Built by the current owners this elegant Metricon home is deigned to meet the requirements of a large family.
Privately situated approximately 50 metres from the road you’ll find this 7,193sqm acreage property that is a real hidden gem.
Generous open plan living with a galley style kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, quality appliances and a walk in pantry. A separate media room and children’s play zone ensures there is plenty of room for all the family
The master bedroom as expected is complemented with an en-suite bathroom, with separate toilet and generous walk in robe. The other three bedrooms (2 x built in and 1 x walk in robe) won’t disappoint.
There’s plenty of room to entertain family and friends and with summer fast approaching the in-ground pool will get plenty of use.
– 3.5 years young
– 2.7 metre ceilings
– 3 living areas
– galley style kitchen with walk in pantry and caesar stone bench tops
– master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate toilet and generous walk in robe
– three further bedrooms with built in robes
– internal laundry
– ducted air-conditioning throughout
– overhead fans
– double remote lock up garage
– sound proof insulation
– glazed windows
– entertaining area with timber deck
– land size 7,193sqm
– external parking for 4 cars
– 3 phase electricity
– 5 kw solar
– 10m x 4.5m salt water in-ground pool
– fenced house yard
– 6m x 3m garden shed
– 50 metre concrete driveway
– cubby house and sand pit
– 5,000 litre water tank
Everything you need is within easy reach including shopping, schools (private and state) and so much more. Call now to inspect.