Stop Looking! You have found your perfect, executive family home
This stunning sandstone colonial home not only showcases meticulous attention to detail, it is also privately situated providing the perfect spot to escape the every day.
With a host of luxurious high quality appointments from the Caesar Stone bench tops, Smeg appliances, your very own Butler’s pantry and a vast oven to cook up a storm, not to mention the contemporary gas fireplaces and the master suite with an amazing French bath this home will not disappoint.
With a multitude of living zones the home lends itself to hosting business clients as well as entertaining family and friends
An inspection is a must to truly appreciate what this executive home has to offer.
– 5 living areas
– Fabulous kitchen with high end fittings and appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and a butler’s pantry
– Master suite with walk through robe and luxurious en-suite with double vanity and French bath tub and separate toilet.
– 3 further generous size bedrooms with built in robes and overhead fans
– Family bathroom again with a French tub
– Powder room
– Laundry with butler’s sink and storage
– 15m x 6m shed with power
– Double carport
– Gazebo including furniture
– 50,000 litres (approx) of tank water
– High ceilings
– Bonair / fully ducted air-conditioning system
– Solar hot water
– 5kw solar power system
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Attic storage with pull down ladder
– Sound proofing to media room
– Retractable alfresco screens and front door screens
– Full termite barrier
– Sandstone rock walls to front and rear gardens
– Bio cycle
– And so much more
Location is perfect with the Warrego Highway just a couple of minutes drive providing easy access to Brisbane, approximately 35 minutes away. Ipswich CBD, Riverlink Shopping Centre is just 10 minutes away.
Karalee Shopping Centre is about to undergo a major redevelopment providing additional shopping convenience with Coles as well as the existing Woolworths and even more speciality shops.
Let’s not forget that Ipswich is also going to be home to the new Costco and this will also be within just a few minutes drive.
This really is an amazing home in a premier Ipswich location, so don’t miss your opportunity to own this fabulous property.
Call to inspect