Investors – one to add to your portfolio. Perfect also for downsizers and first time buyers.
Are you looking for a set and forget investment. Then don’t miss out on this extremely well presented home with a great tenant. With relatively new carpets and a fresh coat of paint throughout, this is the ideal low maintenance investment property.
With the bus literally at the front door and just minutes to Riverlink Shopping Centre, the Ipswich CBD, Warrego Highway, schools and hospitals, what are you waiting for?
– good size air-conditioned lounge
– family size kitchen
– master bedroom with air-conditioning
– 2 further bedrooms with built in robes
– internal laundry
– overhead fans throughout
– security screens to windows and doors
– covered outdoor entertaining area
– garden shed
Need to know:
– the home did not flood in 2011
– rent $280 per week on a periodic lease
– Ipswich City Council Rates approx $38 per week
– landlord/building insurance around $30 per week
Suburb Statistics: Source: RPData
– 74% owner occupied
– average length of ownership 14 years
– Median sale price last 12 months $280,000
This very well presented home with its lovely rural outlook represents great value at this level. So if you’re looking for a great investment or a home of your own then be sure to put this property on your must inspect list.