Two storey, spacious family home in a great location
Are you looking for a two storey home in a street of well cared for properties in a popular location? Then perhaps you should put this home on your must inspect list.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position this family home has plenty of space and lots of opportunity to add value in this sought after suburb.
The formal lounge/dining has a lovely bay window and leads through to the generous size kitchen which overlooks the family area.
There are four bedrooms on the lower level and the upper storey was until recently used as a 5th bedroom / teenager’s retreat. There is scope here to turn into a fantastic parent’s, games room, library etc. The choice is yours.
The master bedroom is located to the rear of the property and has a walk in robe and en-suite. The three further bedrooms all have built in robes and overhead fans.
Externally the home is positioned on a 646sqm block with room to park the boat. There is also an additional single garage and garden shed.
• 5 bedrooms/2 living areas or 4 bedrooms/3 living areas
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in robe
• Open plan lounge/dining with bay window
• Spacious kitchen with new appliances
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Air-conditioning/overhead fans
• Built in robes
• Double remote garage with attic storage
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Carport to side of property – ideal for boat or camper trailer
• Single garage and garden shed
• Fully fenced
• Easy to maintain gardens
• Great street
The tenants have gone and the owner is motivated to sell and will consider all sensible offers. So don’t delay call to inspect.