Location. Lots of Extras. Motivated Seller – What More Could You Want!
Situated in your very own private retreat at the end of the cul-de-sac is this two storey family home. It provides a relaxed haven of living and entertaining with a generous and light filled layout which focuses on the indoor/outdoor lifestyle that we love.
The home is warm and welcoming and is situated on 1.5 acres of useable land with two street frontage. It’s definitely a place where you can entertain all of your family and friends in style.
Everything you need to know about your new home.
• 3 generous to extraordinary size living areas
• 5 bedrooms plus a study (2 on lower level, 4 on upper level)
• Centrally located family kitchen
• Traditional fireplace
• 2 bathrooms (family, ensuite) plus a powder room to the upper level
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Brand new split system air-conditioners to master bedroom, formal lounge and family room
• 20 metre salt water pool with automatic chlorinator, waterfall and large shade sail
• Separate 3 car garage (2 x remote)
• Full pressure town water
• 3 x 5000 gallon plus 1 x 1000 gallon water tanks. Plumbed to laundry, kitchen and 2 toilets
• Shade house
• Chook house
• Rear access to Faulkners Road
• Solar power 2.5 kw
• Solar hot water also
• Remote control gate access
• Walk to local school, shops and pub
• Flat useable block (1.5 acres)
• Concrete circular driveway
• Mature gardens
• 15km to Yamanto
Priced to sell. Don’t delay, call now to inspect.