Sprawling oasis in sought after enclave.
This magnificent residence with its abundance of features inside and out will be your perfect oasis. Thoughtfully planned it is the ultimate retreat which you can enjoy with family and friends.
This beautiful residence offers everything when it comes to style, space and convenience. Impressive and generous proportions offering four bedrooms plus a study, 3 living zones plus a media room. Two luxurious and well appointed bathrooms and a myriad of other inclusions you would expect in a home of this calibre.
Living on acreage gives you the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors and this property certainly turns that dream into a reality. You’ll share your perfect paradise with koalas, kangaroos and a variety of bird life drawn to the property by the abundance of trees and a creek located towards the rear of the land.
A casual stroll down to the creek it’s not hard to imagine creating a secret garden with perhaps a gazebo – the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Let’s not forget the alfresco entertaining area which overlooks your magnesium salt and heated pool. You don’t need to wait for summer. This pool can be enjoyed all year round.
– 3 living zones plus media room
– 2 pac kitchen with quality appliances, Caesar stone bench tops, soft close drawers
– master bedroom with with ensuite, rain shower, 10 jet spa bath, twin vanities, separate toilet
– three further bedrooms adjacent to the children’s living / play area
– generous size family bathroom
– an abundance of storage
– reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– insulated walls and ceiling
– Blackbutt timber floors
– Evans and Evans 8m x 4m heated pool. Magnesium salt
– Soundproof media room with surround sound
-.2.8 metre ceilings
– 1.37 hectares
The owners have thought of everything, including 3 phase power which is ready to go if you yearn for a big shed. This is an exceptional home in a premiere and sought after location.
Don’t miss your opportunity to make Highfield Place your new address. Call now to arrange your very own private inspection.