Price Drop! Motivated Seller! Make Me An Offer!
This absolutely delightful home has so much to offer its new family.
If you need extra air-conditioned space for a craft room, art/photo studio/work from home office then this property has it.
If you also need a workshop with an attached air-conditioned office then this property ticks this box as well.
Let’s not forget the home. It has been very well maintained and much loved but now it needs new owners who will love it just as much as the current ones.
Nestled amongst landscaped and mature gardens, there’s room for the family dog and kids to run around as well as lots of space for everything else, from chickens, trampoline, swing set, boat, caravan to camper trailer etc.
Established fruit trees, vegetable garden and so much more. It really is the perfect spot for a tree change and a slower and relaxing way of life.
• Air-conditioned open plan living
• Galley style kitchen with dishwasher, rangehood, pantry and local sandstone flooring
• Master bedroom with triple built in mirrored robes and access to the family bathroom.
• Two further bedrooms with built in robes and overhead fans
• Bathroom with shower/vanity and separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Outdoor patio to front and large entertaining area to rear
• 3 bay shed powered with trailer annex. Separate zones providing workshop and air-conditioned office
• 6 x 6m double garage converted to studio with air conditioning and insulation. Would make a great entertaining/rumpus room. Attached carport with covered walk way.
• Garden shed plus greenhouse
• 1.5kw solar power – 7 panels
• Security doors, flyscreens
• Small orchard
• Vege garden
• Landscaped gardens
• Water tanks and trickle feed rural water, bio-cyle
• Fully fenced
A couple of minutes drive to the Warrego Highway providing access to Ipswich and Toowoomba both approximately 30 minutes away. Gatton University is just 10 minutes up the road.
Glenore Grove State School, the bus stop for the State High School and the local convenience store/post office/fuel is all within walking distance.
So if you’re looking for your piece of paradise, don’t delay call to inspect