Price Reduction Now $469,000
Welcome to your new country retreat
This home is perfectly situated to accommodate all the family. Its location ensures that you have all the conveniences you need for every day living and they are all within walking distance.
The property is privately situated and the gardens regularly welcome a variety of bird life including king parrots, lorrikeets, cockatoos and blue wrens which are also featured on your front door.
The homestead with its full length bull nose verandah provides the ideal place to pull up stumps and unwind at the end of a long day. Internally there will be no complaints about the size as all the rooms are spacious from living to bedrooms and even the laundry will not disappoint.
The entry way way is warm and inviting and leads you through to a light filled living area which can accommodate the largest of lounge suites and even better it’s tiled for easy cleaning.
The beautiful cedar timber kitchen with granite bench tops provides plenty of space for the cook in the family. The storage is plentiful and a new oven and grill has been recently installed.
The bedrooms to the front of the home have sliding glass doors and security screens which ensures plenty of natural light.
The family bathroom has a spa bath, a 1200 wide vanity and glass shower.
Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze. Plenty of room for the pool table and a family size outdoor settings. Don’t worry about the heat the roof is insulated to ensure your guests are kept cool.
Let’s not forget the shed. A three bay Council approved structure with two 15 amp power outlets and five double 10 amp outlets and 4 fluorescent lights.
Don’t worry there’s still plenty of room for a pool, veggie gardens, kids cubby and play equipment.
– Charming entry way which leads through to you your…….
– Spacious air-conditioned lounge which is tiled for easy cleaning
– Beautiful cedar timber kitchen with granite bench tops, new oven and grill and plenty of storage
– 4 generous size bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with spa bath, vanity and separate shower. Separate toilet
– Huge laundry with storage
– 2922 sqm land size
– Established gardens
– 3 bay shed with two 15 amp power outlets and five double 10 amp outlets and 4 fluoro lights.
– Double carport
– Large insulated entertaining area
– 5 kw solar power with 20 panels that feeds back to the grid
– Security screens to windows and all sliding doors
– Lights in the roof space (powered by extension cord)
You know how popular Fernvale is and with the park right across the road and the thriving township within walking distance, don’t delay. Call now to arrange your very own private inspection.