Location, Land Size 1,012sqm, Period Features – Is this your new home?
Are you a fan of ornate ceilings, tongue and groove walls, decorative archways, gorgeous hardwood timber floors, French doors, terrazzo flooring and a traditional back yard complete with Hills hoist, then do I have the property for you.
The home both internally and externally oozes the tradition and charm of yesteryear.
• Generous entry/study
• 2 large living areas with beautiful decorative ceilings and feature archway
• Master bedroom with lovely bay window
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom with original terrazzo floor
• Large original eat in kitchen
• Downstairs laundry/2nd toilet/additional storage
• Cozy outdoor area
• Fully fenced to rear but not sides
Situated in a lovely street within walking distance to Sacred Heart private school, the local Silkstone State School, local shopping centre with Woolworths and numerous speciality shops/medical etc etc. Close by is the new Coles, Mexican Restaurant, Bakery etc
If you’re a fan of this type of property then I’m sure you’ll love it
Call to inspect