Your Very Own Grand Design – But With All The Hard Work Done
This 2009 Metricon built home will most definitely leave a lasting impression. It’s your very own sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday.
The current owners of this property have created something really special with mature gardens providing the perfect frame to your scenic mountain views
Offered to the market for the very first time, it’s an entertainer’s delight in a great location, just a couple of minutes drive from the thriving township of Fernvale.
An inspection of this outstanding property is the only way you can appreciate what is on offer.
– Portico entry, large Corinthian pivot door which overlooks a natural rock water feature
– Family room with combustion heater
– Media room
– Pool/rumpus room
– Contemporary kitchen with generous cupboard and bench space/breakfast bar as well as a gas cook top, large oven and filtered tap water
– Master bedroom with en-suite (double vanity, separate toilet), walk in robe
– 3 further good size bedrooms
– Family bathroom with separate toilet and additional vanity
– Laundry with room for washer, dryer and deep freezer
– Double remote garage
– Land size 4119 sqm
– Massive 15 metre x 9 metre x 4.2 metre shed on slab with internal stairs to a full length mezzanine. 3 x 3 metre roller door
– 2 carports
– Small shed
– Very spacious alfresco entertaining area with 6 person spa.
– Fully fenced
– Double driveway access
– One electric gate
– Mature and low maintenance gardens
– Fire pit
– Fully insulated ceiling
– Ducted air-conditioning
– 5 kilowatt solar system (with 6 kilowatts of panels) – located on shed roof
– Gas hot water
– Termiglass termite barrier system
– Full pressure town water plus 10,000 litre water storage (connected to laundry and toilets)
– Bio-cycle/grey water sprinkler system
– Hard wired speakers to media room and alfresco entertaining area
– Foxtel satellite dish
– Linen storage
To truly appreciate this magnificent home an inspection is a must.