A delightful home in an idyllic and picturesque location. This is the one you have been waiting for.
This home has been clearly loved by the current owners for the last 20 years. Perfectly positioned you now have the opportunity to make this peaceful and picturesque haven your very own.
With views of the garden and beyond from nearly every window it’s impossible not to imagine yourself living here.
The mature and landscaped gardens, inviting gazebo and warm and welcoming interior it’s a home that must be inspected to truly appreciate what it has to offer. Some of the key features……
Inside the home:
– generous light filled living with formal dining, split system air-conditioner and Masport wood fired heater
– family kitchen with Chef cook top and oven, Dishlex dishwasher
– 3 queen size bedrooms all with built in robes and overhead fans
– family bathroom with separate toilet
– internal laundry
– carport/entertaining area
– 2 bay colour bond shed with power and carport to side
– garden shed with plenty of room for the ride on mower
– gazebo with cane lounge and table and chairs
– 4 seat solid concrete setting
– 1 x concrete, 3 x poly tanks (53,200 litres) with Davey pump
– covered built in barbeque area
– new venetians
– NBN and phone connection
– 2 whirlybirds to roof
– security screens to doors and windows
– garden lights and security lights
– and so much more…….
Finally, the garden is a delight with so many established trees, shrubs and plants it would be impossible to list them all, but they are all there for you to enjoy.
Properties such as this rarely stay on the market for long, so don’t delay call now to arrange a time to inspect.