Offers Over $345,000
Cul-de-sac Position. 1/2 acre +. Convenient location. Potential plus. Call now!
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and only minutes from the thriving township of Fernvale, this home is ideal for those looking for a manageable acreage property in a convenient location.
The lounge room with its brick feature wall and portrait windows capture the setting and distance mountain views.
The family size kitchen won’t disappoint with oodles of cupboard, bench space and a 6 burner gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher.
The master bedroom is generous in size and has direct access to the family bathroom as well outside and also has a walk in robe.
Two of the three other bedrooms have triple built in robes and overhead fans.
Centrally located within the home is the family bathroom with separate toilet and laundry.
To the rear of the home there is a full length verandah, good size shed and the rear garden is fenced.
– generous entry way with display nooks
– air-conditioned lounge with overhead fans and wood heater
– family size kitchen with six burner gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and room for a double door fridge
– master bedroom with direct access to the family bathroom
– two of the three bedrooms have triple built in robes and all have overhead fans
– family bathroom with vanity, bath and separate shower and a separate toilet
– partial security screens and doors
– large garden shed
– full length paved verandah to rear
If you’re looking for a property where you can add value and your own personal touches, then this is one for your must inspect list.
Call now to arrange an inspection.