Picture perfect Plantation home with Brisbane Valley views
If you’re looking for a warm, welcoming and spacious family home then look no further. Nestled in a sheltered position in a cul-de-sac location this home will not disappoint.
The open plan design allows for an abundance of natural light as well cross ventilation to capture those breezes.
You’ll immediately fall in love with the kitchen. Generous caesar stone bench tops, spacious pantry, soft close drawers, Smeg oven with griddle plate, dishwasher plus a host of extra features.
The king size master bedroom is complemented with a walk in robe and en- suite bathroom. The three other bedrooms are all queen in size and all have built in robes.
Let’s not forget the home is insulated, has ducted air-conditioning throughout and a 6.5kw solar system to help reduce those energy costs.
Love the outdoors? There’s a private east facing tiled patio, a north west facing alfresco entertaining area and a twin level merbau deck with built in seating.
With an abundance of plant life to attract the native birds, fruit trees, automatic irrigation, rainwater tanks, garden shed what more could you possibly want.
– open plan living
– contemporary kitchen with all the bells and whistles
– master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom
– 3 further bedrooms with built in robes
– family bathroom with separate toilet
– internal laundry
– double remote garage with internal access
– north west facing alfresco entertaining area
– twin level merbau deck with in built seating, 12v lighting and umbrella
– 8.5m x 6.0m widespan carport
– garden shed
– full pressure town water plus 19,000 litre water storage
– automatic irrigation to figs and citrus trees
– ducted air-conditioning throughout
– 6.5.kw solar system
– ceiling fans throughout
– deadlocks to all exterior doors and security locks to windows
– 20 fruit trees (paw paws, avocado, mandarin, passionfruit, and more)
Don’t delay call now to arrange a time to inspect your new home.