Your very own private oasis with dual living potential
It’s not hard to imagine sitting on your rear deck after a long day overlooking your very own private oasis. Tucked away from the world in a cul-de-sac location it really is the perfect hideaway.
Do you like to entertain? This home will definitely tick the boxes with both covered and open air entertaining zones to suit all seasons.
Looking to add value. The potential for dual living is here with the lower level providing ample space to create a second bathroom (toilet installed and plumbing available), There’s also plenty of room to create an open plan lounge dining/kitchen (currently kitchenette) with your own walk in pantry and two spacious bedrooms.
Let’s not forget the upper level. Generous size lounge with split system air-conditioning. Kitchen/dining that leads out to the deck and overlooks your good size rear garden.
Down the hall there are three bedrooms, the master having access to the family bathroom with separate shower, toilet and vanity.
With room to park two cars and the boat, this home has the lot.
– generous size lounge with split system air-conditioning
– family kitchen/dining which leads out to the rear deck
– three good size bedrooms
– family bathroom (dual access)
– spacious open living/entertaining (potential to create kitchen with walk in pantry)
– laundry/separate toilet (able to create second bathroom)
– two good size bedrooms
– fully fenced
– landscaped gardens
– double carport to front
– carport to side – room to park the boat (Height 2.5m)
– 3 outdoor entertaining areas plus deck
– although currently carpeted the home does have polished timber floors
– security screens to windows and sliding doors
– solar hot water
An inspection of this property is the only way to see the standard of presentation and its untapped potential. So what you are waiting for? With interest rates at record lows, this owner is serious about selling.
If you’re looking for a home in a great location then don’t delay, call now to inspect.