Investors, First Time Buyers or Downsizers – This is the one!
As the saying goes, it’s all about location. Within walking distance to Queens Park and a great coffee shop just a hop, skip and jump away the position of this home is perfect.
So if you’re looking for a low maintenance garden and a home where you can add your own personal touches and flair then this could be it.
The remote gate entry provides access to your double garage (one with remote access). Upon entering the home there is the first of two living areas which leads through to your main family kitchen, living and dining.
The galley style kitchen with room for a double door fridge also has a gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher. There is also direct access to the garage, great for when you bring home the shopping.
The master bedroom is spacious in size and as expected is complemented by a walk in robe and en-suite bathroom.
There are two further bedrooms with built in robes and a fourth which would make an ideal office/study.
There is a family bathroom with separate toilet and the laundry is located in the garage.
– steel frame
– 2 living areas – family is air-condtioned
– galley style kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and access to the garage
– master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom
– 2 further bedrooms with built in robes
– study adjacent to family area
– family bathroom/separate toilet
– laundry is located in garage
– double garage (automatic remote on one)
– overhead fans throughout
– security screens
– low maintenance gardens front and rear
– 5,000 litre water storage
– solar panels 1.5kw, 8 panels
I can’t imagine this home in this location will last long. So don’t delay. Call now to inspect.