Summer is here! Need a pool and space for the kids to play?
Privately situated within mature and landscaped gardens is this delightful Western Red Cedar family home. If peace and quiet is what you’re looking for then look no further.
There is full length verandah to the front of the home with a welcoming entryway that leads through to your air-conditioned lounge/dining with its lovely cathedral ceilings.
The kitchen is centrally located adjacent to your second living space, ideal for catching up with everyone at the end of the day.
The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and walk in robe. There are three further bedrooms, family bathroom separate toilet and internal laundry.
To the rear of the home is a generous size deck which overlooks your in-ground pool and bush setting.
Plenty of room underneath to park two vehicles, a secure and weatherproof space for the family pet as well as a separate two bay garage.
– Welcoming entryway
– Cathedral ceilings
– Lounge/dining with air-conditioning and fireplace
– Family kitchen/living space centrally located
– Master bedroom, en-suite, air-conditioning, walk in robe, access to rear deck
– 3 bedrooms, all air-conditioned, built in robes and overhead fans
– Family bathroom, separate toilet
– Internal laundry
– In-ground salt water pool
– Large rear deck
– Parking underneath for two cars plus two car garage
– Safe and weatherproof area for dog
– Cubby House
– Fully fenced
– Solar power – 5kw inverter, 22 panels
– Full pressure town water
– Security screens/fly screens
With its cul-de-sac position ,Walter Zimmerman Park and the Pine Mountain Bridle Trail to the rear I can’t imagine this home will last long. Call now to inspect.