Motivated Seller. Will consider all sensible offers!
When a prime location at this price becomes available then you know you must act quickly. The owners are serious about selling and will consider all reasonable offers.
For the investor there is a fantastic tenant in place and currently rented for $325 per week.
Located in Queensland’s oldest provincial city and one of South East Queensland’s fastest growing cities why wouldn’t you want to invest or live here.
This well maintained complex with on site management is popular for a reason. It’s within walking distance to local parks, shops, schools and public transport. It’s the perfect low maintenance property for investors or owner occupiers
This townhouse has been freshly painted throughout and has new kitchen bench tops. So what else is on offer?
– Lounge/dining with air-conditioning
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Tiled throughout for easy cleaning
– Under stairs storage
– Second toilet
– Fully fenced court yard
– Single remote lock up garage
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning, en-suite, walk in robe, study nook and access to good size balcony
– Two other good size bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
– Family bathroom with full length bath, separate shower and vanity
– Body Corporate – $45 per week which includes building insurance
– ICC rates – $35 per week
– Urban Utilities – $18 per week plus water usage
– Community pool and bbq area
– Security screens
– Overhead fans
– Secure gated complex
– On site management
– Rental return $325 per week
– Bus stop to front of complex
– Local shopping centre with Woolworths, Aldi and speciality shops
– Medical and dental practices
– Both primary and high schools within walking distance
– Child care / Early Learning Centres also within walking distance
– Private schools close by
– Parks, walkways, bike tracks
– Warrego Highway providing access to Brisbane and Toowoomba
In and around Ipswich:
– Beautiful Queens Park and Environmental Park
– Riverlink Shopping Centre a few minutes drive
– Art gallery
– Workshops Rail Museum
– Spicers Hidden Vale
– Willowbank Raceway
– Parks, off leash dog area, playgrounds, outdoor exercise equipment
– And so much more
So if you’re looking to start or add to your investment portfolio, or would like a low maintenance home in a secure complex, then this one is priced to sell.
Call to inspect.