Take your weekends back with this low maintenance home.
Situated in an elevated position and surrounded by landscaped gardens this Coral Home feels like your very own private and peaceful oasis from the busy world outside.
Internally the open plan design provides generous living and dining zones. The two pak kitchen is at the heart of the home and has all the appliances we have come to expect as well as a good size pantry and room for a double door fridge.
Plantation shutters have been installed throughout, which only adds to its appeal as well as ducted air-conditioning for those summer months that are just around the corner.
Key internal features:
– generous living areas
– high ceilings
– two pak kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic cook top, room for a double door fridge
– master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in robe
– two further bedrooms with built in robes
– study/fourth bedroom
– internal laundry with linen storage
– plantation shutters
– ducted air-conditioning on 3 phase power which makes it more economical
– private entertaining area
– security screens
– quality floor coverings
– heat pump hot water
– double remote garage
– fully fenced and landscaped
– 2.5kw solar power. Current owner’s electricity bill around $70 per quarter
– 2 x water tanks. One in-ground 13,800 litre plus an additional above ground with 5,000 litre capacity.
– rates approximately $600 per half year.
Conveniently situated to the thriving township of Fernvale. This well maintained property in a great location is definitely one for the must inspect list. Call now!