PRICED TO SELL
Motivated Seller. Will Listen To Offers. Call Now To Inspect.
Magnolia House is situated in the tiny, quaint village of Somerset Dam, which is nestled within the stunningly beautiful D’Aguilar, Blackbutt, Balfour, Biarra and Conondale Ranges.
As many would know this area is the perfect place for skiing, fishing and sailing, making it an absolute boaties dream. You don’t have to worry about the boat with this home. The garage is 9.44 metres long, 2.74 metres high and 3.5 metres wide. In addition there’s still plenty of storage and shelving for everything else.
The home is as picturesque as its surroundings providing plenty of places to relax and unwind. The current owner presently operates a B & B and has regular bookings with plenty of room for growth.
The manicured gardens and the outdoor alfresco area provide a glimpse of what awaits inside this immaculately presented abode.
Through the double door entry is a warm and inviting living space which leads through to the formal dining, well appointed kitchen and sunken lounge that leads out to a private patio area.
The master bedroom is generous in size and is complimented by an en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning. There are two further bedrooms as well as a family bathroom and laundry.
– Air-conditioning to main living area, master bedroom, and guest bedroom
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Outdoor window blinds/Front and rear privacy/weather blinds
– Tiled to all living areas/carpeted bedrooms
– Ceiling fans in every room including front deck and rear patio
– Photosensis fire alarms throughout
– Exit signs throughout
– Back to base security alarm
– Double Crimsafe Security Front Doors
– New roof fixings
With great neighbours, spectacular scenery and a daily afternoon visit by King parrots this place is truly idyllic, you’ll never want to leave.
Inspections are by appointment