Character and charm. A place to create a wonderful family home, This one won’t last long.
From the moment you walk into this delightful property you’ll want to make it your very own. Tongue and groove walls, fretwork, coloured glass, 3 metre + ceilings – it’s all here.
– generous enclosed verandah to front
– hardwood floors waiting to be re-discovered
– 3 bedrooms with fitted robes plus sleep out
– spacious open plan air-conditioned lounge/family size kitchen
– separate toilet
– overhead fans
– lots of storage
– so much storage and room for the car
– steel stumps
– good size shed
– side access to rear yard
– chair lift to rear stairs
– solar hot water
– solar panels
– security screens
Within easy distance of:
– East Ipswich or Booval railway stations
– Local primary school
– Casa Mia Italian Restaurant/Sizzler
– Booval Shopping Precinct with Woolworths, Harvey Norman, gyms, medical, The Good Guys, takeaways and a myriad of speciality shops
– Ipswich CBD also just a short drive away
So many reasons why these traditional homes are so popular. As the saying goes, they don’t build them like this any more. I can’t imagine it will last long.
Call to inspect.