Back On Market – Don’t Miss It This Time!
The current owners of this home fell in love with its location and since then have spent thousands of dollars to enhance what was already there:
– new carpets throughout
– new timber floating floors
– 6 x 3 metre shed on concrete pad
– Bi-fold door flyscreens and servery flyscreens
– New pool cover and pump
– Your very own media room
There’s no shortage of space with this property. If you’re looking for a lifestyle block and to escape the every day then this is one for your must inspect list.
Tucked away at the rear of the property and surrounded by mature and landscaped gardens, it provides a private and tranquil sanctuary. The entertaining space is amazing and let’s not forget the media room and in-ground pool. It’s just like your very own private resort.
It truly has everything your family needs with multiple living zones, well appointed kitchen, a master bedroom with walk in robe, en-suite with spa bath, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom, internal laundry and a fantastic covered entertaining space, in-ground pool and even a cubby house.
This is a superb lifestyle property in a peaceful setting.
• Spacious entryway
• Formal, sunken lounge and dining
• Family room with air-conditioning and stove for the winter months. Bi fold doors lead to entertaining area
• Media room
• Entertaining area with insulated roof and overhead fan
• Quality family kitchen, with generous storage, large oven, dishwasher, ceramic cook top and servery to the entertaining area.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom with spa bath
• 3 further generous size bedrooms with built in robes
• Family bathroom/separate toilet
• Internal laundry with storage and built in ironing board
• Land size – 5,000sqm
• In-ground saltwater swimming pool, with pool/shade covers and seating area
• 6m x 3m shed, concrete floor and power plus garden shed
• Fully fenced dog proof area
• Bitumen driveway
• Double carport
• Cubby House
• Fully fenced
• Two street access (rear to Scholtes Road and across the road a reserve)
• Air-conditioning, overhead fans
• Stove/fire for the cooler months
• 10,000 litre water storage connected to garden
• Full pressure town water
• Bio cycle
• Security Screens/Fly screens
• Roof insulation
• Partially tinted windows
• Linen storage
Within Easy Walking and/or Driving Distance of:
• Moreton Park and Sports Fields
• Karalee Shopping Village which will benefit from a new extension providing more shops/facilities
• Karana Downs Golf Club and Restaurant
• Warrego Highway providing access to Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba and beyond
• Local primary and high schools (private and State)
• Ipswich CBD
Don’t miss out. Call to inspect