Two street frontage, Main house, Separate Villa. Subdivision potential.
Their adult children have finally flown the nest and these owners just want to pack up the motor home and hit the open road.
It was their intention to subdivide but their longing to travel around Australia is your chance to capitalise. So if you’re looking for a small development project or just a place to call home, then let’s talk.
The current zoning allows for subdivision into 4,000sqm blocks. The home is situated on just over three acres.
• 1.35 hectares – two street frontage
• Large entryway /office
• Spacious lounge with fireplace
• Gorgeous Blackwood timber kitchen with gas oven, large pantry, utility room
• Family /dining area adjacent to kitchen
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• 5 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom / separate toilet
• Large covered/screened entertaining area which runs the entire length of the house.
• Generous size lounge
• Family size kitchen/dining
• Currently one bedroom, space available to create second bedroom
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Garage to side with access to villa
• No shortage of car/motorhome/caravan accommodation
• Full pressure town water
• Three water tanks
• Fenced area – (used to have pool)
• Solar panels/solar hot water
• Insulated walls and ceilings to both properties
• Split system air-conditioners x 3
• Ceiling fans.
• Mature and landscaped gardens
• Security screens throughout, triple lock security doors
• Tinted windows
• Sheds/garden shed
Call to discuss or to arrange an inspection.