Street Appeal. Location. Potential.
Surrounded by character homes is this charming cottage with plenty of appeal and oodles of potential.
As you would expect in a home of this era it has all the features such as a central hallway, sash windows, timber floors and more.
The home is perfect for those looking to take on a manageable renovation and perhaps also adapt the current living zones to suit today’s lifestyle.
The current family area adjacent to the kitchen leads out to your covered entertainment area. Potential here to create an open plan kitchen/family with an indoor/outdoor flow that we all love.
– bullnose verandah to front
– central hallway
– 2 livings areas (one air-conditioned)
– kitchen with gas cook top
– 3 bedrooms
– family bathroom/separate toilet
– entertaining area to rear
– separate laundry
– overhead fans
– security screens
– garden shed
– fully fenced yard
– Note: this property shares its driveway with neighbour.
– just over 1km to Riverlink Shopping Centre
– 500m to Ipswich North State School
– 400m to the Workshops Rail Museum
– 5 minutes to the Warrego Highway linking Brisbane and Toowoomba
– Ipswich Hospital 3km
– CBD / Coles – 2km
Great property in a great location. What are you waiting for?