Great Value – One for your inspect list
This lovely post war property is ideally suited to first time buyers, downsizers or investors. This is a home where you can move in straightaway, but there’s still room for you to add your own personal touches.
Located within walking distance to local shops, Booval Train Station, and local park with recreational pathways, strength and agility stations, not to mention dog agility equipment and off leash area, picnic facilities and gazebos/shelters.
The home is also located a couple of minutes drive away from the local primary school, TAFE, Booval Shopping Centre as well as major shops such as Harvey Norman, The Good Guys and so much more.
So what does the property have to offer:
• Beautiful hardwood timber flooring
• Separate entryway
• 2 living areas – one with air-conditioning
• Family size kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower and storage, separate toilet
• Fully fenced 607sqm block
• Garden Shed
• Solar power 1.5 kw, 8 panels
• Solar hot water
• Security screens
• Tandem carport for two cars
For investors estimated weekly rent return of $295 to $305.
You won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer for the price. So don’t delay call to inspect.