Land size – 1080 sqm. RM03 – Residential Medium Density (Res Mixed Density)
If you’re looking for a traditional back yard and a renovation project then I’ve got it.
Alternatively you may be looking for a small development project and decide to detonate rather than renovate and subject to Council approval build medium density housing. Or perhaps a combination of the two.
Key features – house:
– lounge with fireplace and air-conditioning
– eat in kitchen plus separate family area
– spacious master bedroom with lead light windows
– second bedroom also a good size
– 2 further bedrooms
– family bathroom (shower over bath)
– carport to rear
– 1,080 sqm
– frontage and rear 18.1 metres
– length 60.9 metres
– walking distance to local primary and high schools
– Ipswich CBD just 4.5km
– Ipswich Hospital (public & private) University, the Ipswich Showgrounds all within a few minutes drive.
– The Yamanto shopping precinct is also just a few minutes drive away.
Churchill is ideally positioned not just locally but for those who need to drive further afield. Just 40 minutes to Brisbane, an hours drive to the Gold Coast and 60 minutes for domestic and international airports.
ABS figures have consistently seen Ipswich ranked as one of the fastest growing cities in Queensland and in the top 10 nationwide.
Interested? Call to inspect.