Your country residence awaits – 7+ acres on two titles
This stunning home is an amazing retreat and offers spectacular views as well as a peaceful location. A wide dining deck and breathtaking scenery, this home is sure to impress.
It has a warm and welcoming appeal and is filled with charming features such as polished timber floors, plantation shutters, high ceilings and a claw foot bath.
This is truly an inviting country property that I’m sure you’ll want to make your very own.
– 38 squares including verandahs
– 2 – 3 living spaces
– Entertainer’s kitchen with granite bench tops
– Formal dining
– Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom
– Two further bedrooms equally spacious
– Beautiful family bathroom with claw foot bath
– Internal laundry
– Large linen/storage area
– Wood heater
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Fully insulated
– Security doors and screens
– 16 solar panels
– Legal height underneath
– Fully concreted
– Council approved plans for office and bathroom (plumbing already in place)
– Plenty of space for the family cars
– 3 hectares (7.5 acres)
– Two titles
– 3 bay powered shed with roller doors
– Water storage capacity 66,000 litres
– Graded vehicle access on separate titled lot
– 4 minutes to Warrego Highway
– 10 minutes to Plainland Shopping Centre
– 15 minutes to UQ – Gatton Campus
– 30 minutes to Ipswich
– 40 minutes to Toowoomba
What are you waiting for. This fantastic property won’t last long. Call now to inspect.