Generous living spaces, 3 bed + study nook, presentation plus
This meticulously maintained home was built by the current owners and no expense has been spared. The home is warm and welcoming and feels like your very own private sanctuary away from the world.
The formal lounge is very spacious. The galley style kitchen is the hub of the home and overlooks yet another generously sized living space providing plenty of room to entertain family and friends whilst cooking up a storm in your galley style kitchen.
The master bedroom as expected is complemented with a en-suite bathroom and a walk in robe. It also leads out to a covered alfresco area.
There are two further bedrooms with built in robes (including drawers) and overhead fans.
– 2.7 metre ceilings
– 2 generous living spaces
– Galley style kitchen with soft close drawers and plenty of storage including pantry
– Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe.
– Study nook with skylight and built in bookshelves
– 2 further bedrooms with built in robes including drawers
– Internal laundry
– Large tiled alfresco with a perfect N.E aspect
– 2kw solar power system
– 3 x Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioners
– Extra power points throughout
– Linen storage
– Quality carpets to formal lounge and two bedrooms
– Heat pump hot water
– Full sarking under roof tiles plus insulation batts
– Hot air roof extractor
– 10,000 litre water tanks plumbed in to laundry and toilets
– Solar film on all west facing windows
– Fully fenced
– Security screens
– 3 external taps
– External lights to every corner of the house including the washing line
To complete the picture it has fully landscaped and easy to maintain gardens. Don’t delay an inspection of this property is a must.