Don’t be deceived. Dual Occupancy. Spacious family home over two levels. Land size 1404sqm
This charming and spacious family home with established and mature gardens is being offered to the market for the first time since the current owners purchased over 20 years ago.
During that time it has been lovingly maintained with thoughtful and quality renovations to meet the needs of their growing family.
Street appeal it certainly has and from the moment you arrive I know you’ll want to explore more of what this home has to offer.
You’ll love the kitchen with its soft close drawers, ample storage, bench space, modern splash backs and gas cook top.
Your indoor space flows seamlessly to your fabulous deck, capturing those breezes and elevated views. It will not disappoint.
The bedrooms are a good size and the renovated family bathroom has a spacious shower and generous size linen cupboard.
The internal stairs leads to even more space ideal for the extended family. An expansive master bedroom/parent’s retreat with external access. There is also a second spacious bedroom as well as a good size kitchen, dining space and bathroom with separate shower. And yes more entertaining space.
Externally the gardens are mature and established with plenty of room for the children to play and explore.
The key features of your new home.
– Spacious lounge/family with fireplace
– Formal dining
– Designer kitchen with gas cook top, soft close drawers, pantry, ample bench & storage space
– Fantastic entertainer’s deck with roller blinds
– Three bedrooms, two of which have French doors leading to your front verandah
– Family bathroom with linen storage
– Lounge with study nook
– Over sized master bedroom
– Second bedroom
– Bathroom with separate shower
– 1404 sqm
– Double carport to front of property
– Triple carport to rear with power and saw bench
– 2 x garden sheds
– Established and mature gardens
– 5,000 litre water tank
– Abundance of power points
– USB points
– Insulation to roof
– Overhead fans
– Built in robes
– Security screens
– Fully fenced
– Hills Hoist
This home has been meticulously maintained by its current owners. Positioned in a quiet street with great neighbours and within easy distance to everything that Ipswich has to offer.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own this beautiful home. Call now to arrange an inspect.