Motivated to Sell, Owners Committed Elsewhere
Just 20 minutes north of Ipswich and 45 minutes to Brisbane. No wonder Fernvale is the fastest growing area in the Brisbane Valley Region.
The property is within walking distance to the local State School as well as the township of Fernvale with Woolworths, speciality shops, local butcher, Pizza Hut, Subway, post office, coffee shops, pub/tavern the famous bakery, weekend markets, child care, hardware and so much more.
Of course let’s not forget Wivenhoe Dam as well as local watering holes for fishing and swimming which are all close by.
Fernvale is popular with families and retirees providing a country atmosphere with city convenience.
The property is less than two years old and situated on a 800sqm corner block makes this an excellent investment or an extended family situation.
Each property offers:
• Open plan lounge/dining/galley style kitchen which is air-conditioned
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and overhead fans, the master complimented with an en-suite bathroom and overhead fan.
• The kitchen has stone benchtops, stainless steel wall oven, cooktop and dishwasher
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Double remote garage
• Solar power and solar hot water
• Low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced
If you’re an investor the tenants are currently paying $300 per week per unit and are happy to continue living there.
Don’t miss your opportunity to invest in this popular area.