1695sqm, Flood free. Generous size family home. Cul-de-sac. Adjacent to bush reserve.
Are you looking for a spacious family home on small acreage in the burbs? I guarantee this home will not disappoint when it comes to size both internally and externally.
The home was built around 1980 and yes could certainly do with some tlc, but she’s still a stunner. Where else would you get this much home on this much land, flood free in a cul-de-sac position, centrally located for this price?
So if you’re dreaming of a life in the country but don’t want the commute then perhaps this property is the perfect compromise. There’s ample room for the kids, pets, vege gardens, chickens and if you’re a bit of a green thumb there’s plenty of room for to create your dream garden.
The home offers a well designed floor plan for the whole family. It even has a office with separate external access.
• 1695sqm on two titles
• Wraparound verandah to front
• Cathedral ceilings
• Sunken lounge with fireplace
• 2 dining areas
• The largest of family/rumpus rooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite, complete with spa bath, walk in robe.
• 3 further double bedrooms
• Office with its own separate entry
• Two and half bathrooms, 3 toilets
• Country kitchen
• An outdoor entertaining area to cater for any size party with a built in barbeque
• Two garden sheds
• 3 car garage
• Bush setting (next to a reserve)
• Fruit trees
This is a fantastic home with a massive amount of potential. Don’t delay. Call now to inspect.