This is the perfect country home. Great street appeal, cul-de-sac location, just over one manageable acre, two large powered sheds, fabulous rear deck that overlooks the first tee and with direct access for your golf buggy – life doesn’t get any better than this.
This beautiful home with its wraparound verandah has so much to offer its new owners, from the generous size lounge, the spacious master bedroom with a fully renovated en-suite to the large entertainer’s deck to the rear.
• Open plan air-conditioned lounge/dining with cypress pine flooring
• Family size kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cook top, oven to die for and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with access to the rear deck, air-conditioning, a true walk in robe and a newly renovated en-suite bathroom
• 2 queen size bedrooms with overhead fans, built in robes with shelving
• Family bathroom/powder room/laundry
• Security screens
• 5kw inverter and 8 solar panels
• Fully fenced with access to Golf Course
• Shed One (9m x 7m x 3.5m) room to store the caravan, remote (powered)
• Shed Two (9m x 6m) with workshop, remote(powered)
• 10,000 gallons plus access to trickle feed which current owners have never used
This home is located only a short distance to the Warrego Highway and the new IGA currently under construction as well as the Golf Course and Club/Tavern. Gatton is just 20 minutes down the road with University of Queensland Campus even closer.
Both state and private schools are also close by. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out – call to inspect