Space and Style in this Metricon Home
Located in a small cul-de-sac location, with street appeal and fantastic views to the rear, what are you waiting for? This one needs to go on your must inspect list.
Built by Metricon Homes it has an open plan design providing multiple living areas for all members of the family.
The stylish galley kitchen won’t disappoint with its modern sleek appliances, stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
The master bedroom located to the rear of the home is as you would expect complimented by a generous walk in robe and en-suite bathroom with separate toilet.
The other three bedrooms and family bathroom are to the front of the property adjacent to the kids play zone.
To the rear is a large roof line entertaining area and let’s not forget those views. Don’t worry there’s room for the trampoline and swing set.
Summarising the features of the home:
– wide entryway
– 2 living areas (air-conditioning to family/dining)
– dining area
– kids play/chill out zone
– galley style kitchen with all the mod cons and plenty of storage
– master bedroom with walk in robe, overhead fan, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, separate toilet
– 3 further bedrooms all with built in robes, overhead fans and air-conditioning
– Modern family bathroom /separate toilet
– internal laundry
– vinyl plank flooring to main living areas
– carpet to bedrooms
– walk in linen storage
– solar hot water
– 1.5kw solar power/six panels
– Crimsafe to exterior doors
– double remote garage
– security screens
– garden shed
– fully fenced
– insulation to ceiling
Call to inspect.