Where size doesn’t matter…it’s all about Location !!
Cute low set timber home close to all the amenities in the very popular suburb of Silkstone. This renovated gem on a 809m2 block can be your first step into the market or you could have it as an investment and rent it for approx $285 a week. With potential dual occupancy or sub division subject to council approval.
All the work has been done with new carpets, freshly painted inside and out, polished floor boards in the large kitchen, French doors off the lounge to porch and enclosed sunroom.
– 2 good size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
– Family bathroom with bathtub
– Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards, bench space & walk in pantry
– Downstairs to internal laundry and separate toilet
– Enclosed sun room
– High ceilings and casement windows
– Good size lounge with French doors leading to front porch
– Separate lock up original garage
– Beautiful shade trees in backyard
– Great size fenced block 809m2
Close to Booval shopping centre, Booval train station, Ipswich CBD and the new Silkstone shopping centre with a new Coles. The Silkstone school is just up the road also. This a great family area which is close to everything and won’t be on the market for long. Looking forward to your phone call to book an appointment to view this great gem.